Providing clients with the physical, biological, and spiritual aspects of nutrition and yoga to help them live a healthy and well-balanced life.
Passion – Putting the heart, mind, and body to work synchronously to achieve our optimal wellness
Respect – Giving due respect to ourselves and others to maintain a balance between body and mind
Ownership – Taking ownership of our lives and deciding how we can be the best version of ourselves
Empowerment – To develop confidence in our capacities to make a positive change
Lana Masor is a nutritionist specializing in a holistic approach to eating healthy. Her philosophy is for clients to focus on one day at a time. This micro perspective creates the attainability needed for long-term success. Ms. Masor also incorporates her passion for yoga into her services for her clients, as a way to stay fit, and create a balance between mind and body.
Lana Masor received her degree from Columbia University, where she completed her Masters in Nutrition and Exercise Physiology, and prior to that received her Bachelors degree in Psychology from the University of Michigan. Ms. Masor became a Registered Yoga Teacher through an intensive training program with YogaWorks in New York City.
Her client’s successes have included: weight loss, healthy weight gain, energy improvement, pre and post natal health, and relief from various gastrointestinal ailments.
Ms. Masor is also available for consultations and corporate wellness lectures. She works with high-caliber healthcare practitioners and is active in the New York City community.
Just For Today, LLC (www.justfortodaynyc.com) will provide you with tools to make a change for life!
What Makes Just For Today Unique
- Bite size goals – taking one day at a time to help you achieve daily victories, which leads to long-term health
- Positive and realistic attitude – not a drill sergeant or “new-age yoga instructor” but your professional partner
- Private Yoga instruction so you learn the correct form and maximize your efforts
- Focus on health and overall wellness from the inside out
- Apply the tools you learn towards everyday life – work, social situations, and the nutrition of your family